The article instructs on steps to set up billing data export to Google BigQuery for further usage in Cloudaware advanced analytics portal.
Setup in Google
1. Create a Google Project for storing your billing data in Google BigQuery tables.
2. Ensure the billing is enabled for this Google Project (Google Project has a linked billing account). Learn more
3. Create a new service account or assign an existing one to the created Google Project (address steps 1-3 in the section 'Setting Up Service Account in Google' of Cloudaware Google Start Guide).
4. Assign roles Owner and Cloud Storage Object Admin to the created service account (address step 4 in the section 'Setting Up Service Account in Google' of Cloudaware Google Start Guide). More about roles
Setup in Cloudaware
1. Add the service account to Cloudaware. Ensure the service account has a green or blue status (address the section 'Adding Service Account to Cloudaware' of Cloudaware Google Start Guide).
2. Provide the name of service account and Google Project created for billing data to your dedicated account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.