System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is the Microsoft integrated solution for managing large groups of computers running Windows NT, Windows Embedded, macOS, Linux or UNIX, Windows Phone, Symbian, iOS and Android mobile OS.
If SCCM is running on the private network, TunHub Gateway must be configured before SCCM integration can be added to Cloudaware. Address the Cloudaware TunHub Integration Guidefor more information.
Adding SCCM Instance
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account → Admin.
2. Find System Center Configuration Manager in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. To grant access to connect to SCCM infrastructure, fill out the following fields:
Name - SCCM Integration Name
Host* - SCCM database host name (DNS name, IP address, or localhost)
Port* - the port to access SCCM database
Database - SCCM database name
Username - username to access SCCM database
Password - password to access SCCM database
*For SCCM running on a private network, TunHub Gateway must be configured. In such cases Host name and Port will be generated by Cloudaware (e.g. tunhub.cloudaware.com/1245).
4. Click Save to test the connection.
5. The green light in 'Status' means that SCCM integration has been successfully added. If there is a red light, please contact email@example.com.
Please allow 24 hours for Cloudaware to start collecting your SCCM resources.
List of SCCM Objects
Cloudaware supports the following SCCM objects: