Rancher is the open-source multi-cluster orchestration platform.
If Rancher server is running on the private network, TunHub Gateway must be configured before Rancher integration can be added to Cloudaware. Address the Cloudaware TunHub Integration Guidefor more information.
Adding Rancher Server
1. Log in to Cloudaware account → select Admin in the main menu under your username.
2. Find Rancher in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. Fill in the required information:
Name - the Rancher integration name
URL - insert the TunHub URL generated by Cloudaware after a designated route is set up in TunHub integration (e.g. https://tunhub.cloudaware.com:1234)
API Key - use Bearer Token (see more in Rancher documentation)
Trust Certificate - check this box if Rancher server is running on a private network, and TunHub Gateway has been set up in Cloudaware.
4. The green light in 'Status' means that Rancher Server integration has been successfully configured. If there is a red light, please contact email@example.com
5. Once the integration is added, go to Cloudaware CMDB Navigator to view the Rancher data collected under the section RANCHER on the left.
List of Rancher Objects
Cloudaware supports the following Rancher objects:
Rancher Cluster Resource Quota