MongoDB Atlas is a cloud-hosted MongoDB service allowing customers to deploy, operate, and scale deployments on the cloud service provider of their choice.
Adding MongoDB Atlas Organization
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account → Admin.
2. Find MongoDB Atlas in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. To grant access to connect to MongoDB Atlas organization, fill out the following fields:
Public Key - enter the public key from MongoDB Atlas organization Access Manager
Private Key - enter the private key from MongoDB Atlas organization Access Manager
4. Click Save to test the connection.
5. The green light in 'Status' means that MongoDB Atlas integration has been successfully added. If there is a red light, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of MongoDB Atlas Objects
Cloudaware supports the following MongoDB Atlas objects:
Atlas API Key
Atlas API Key Project Link