Microsoft Azure Billing
When you enroll your Azure account to Enterprise Agreement (EA), you get an Enrollment Number allowing you to use Azure Billing. To add Azure Billing to your Cloudaware account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Azure EA account.
Access to the EA portal is given to one person within your organization during enrollment.
2. Select Reports → Download Usage → API Access Key. Copy the Primary Key and save it for later use.
The key is valid for 6 months. When expired, you will need to generate it once again.
3. Select Manage → Enrollment. Copy the Enrollment number and save it for later use.
4. Sign in to your Cloudaware account. Select Admin, select Azure Billing and click +Add.
5. Fill in your Enrollment Number and the Api Key. Click Save.
6. The green light in 'Status' means that Azure Billing has been added successfully. If there is a red light, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.