Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that enables developers to build, run, and operate applications entirely in the cloud.
Generate Heroku API keys
1. Log in to Heroku.com and select your profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Scroll down to the section API Key and click Reveal.
3. Copy the value of the API Key field.
Adding Heroku Account in Cloudaware
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account and click Admin under your username in the top right corner.
2. Locate Heroku Accounts & Teams and click Add.
3. Paste the value generated earlier for Heroku Account details and click Save.
List of Heroku Objects
Cloudaware supports the following Heroku objects at the moment:
Heroku SNI Endpoint