CyberArk is the privileged access management solution providing security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. Learn more
Ensure you have sufficient permissions to access to your CyberArk environment (preferably, admin access).
Adding CyberArk Server
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account → Admin.
2. Find CyberArk in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. To add CyberArk integration, fill out the form:
Server URL - insert the link to CyberArk server (e.g. https://companyname.privilegecloud.cyberark.com)
Username - username to access CyberArk server
Password - password to access CyberArk server
Click Check → Save.
4. The green light in 'Status' means that CyberArk integration has been successfully configured. If there is a red light, please contact email@example.com.
5. Once the integration is added, go to Cloudaware CMDB Navigator to view the CyberArk data collected under the tab 'CYBERARK'.
List of CyberArk Objects
Cloudaware supports the following CyberArk objects at the moment:
Cyberark Account Group Account Link