CrowdStrike is a cloud-native platform that protects endpoints, cloud workloads, identity and data.
Adding CrowdStrike Account
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account → Admin.
2. Find CrowdStrike in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. To grant access to connect to CrowdStrike, fill out the following fields:
4. Click Save to test the connection.
5. The green light in 'Status' means that CrowdStrike integration has been successfully configured. If there is a red light, please contact email@example.com.
List of CrowdStrike Objects
Cloudaware supports the following CrowdStrike objects:
Crowdstrike Detection Behaviors