Jamf Pro is comprehensive enterprise management software for the Apple platform, simplifying IT management for Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV.
Cloudaware uses GET method to discover and collect your Jamf resources via API. Ensure that you have provided Cloudaware with read permission to
Adding Jamf Instance
1. Log in to your Cloudaware account → Admin.
2. Find Jamf in the list of integrations, click +Add.
3. To grant access to connect to Jamf infrastructure, fill out the following fields:
URL - the public link to your Jamf instance
Username - the username for your Jamf instance
Password - the password for your Jamf instance
Set up as many Jamf integrations as many Jamf instances you need Cloudaware to have access to.
4. Click Save to test the connection.
5. The green light in 'Status' means that Jamf integration has been successfully configured. If there is a red light, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow some time for Cloudaware to collect and display your Jamf resources. The initial setup time is <6 hours.
6. Go to CMDB Navigator to review Jamf resources discovered:
List of Objects
Cloudaware supports the following Jamf objects:
JAMF Account Group